Thursday, October 9, 2008

$#!*% Computers!!!

Well, we are safe and happy here in Dali. We have loads of pictures and loads of stories. It is amazing here....but alas, the computer here is slow as molasses, and it won't recognize my camera. Can I download drivers??? No. Its too slow. So you will have to wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky!
This is Andrea from Hefei.
I am green with envy right now.
Will you have extra fun for me?

Heather said...

Hey mucky, I just wanted to say that this is only the second time I have been to email, both times I read your blog AND left a comment so there. I love reading it! Now I know why people get so excited about ours! So keep it up, sorry about the sucky connection, thats the rest of the world huh? Also, im glad you are not ethnocentric enough to think that senetor obama is a terrorist because he grew up muslim. Its quite inslulting. Also, we got your packages today and YOUR THE BEST SISTER! So is teresa too, but thanks a ton! We have wanted those things forever!