Im a bit behind on the blogging, but my last days in India were spent in Kushinager...The place where Buddha died. It was very peaceful and quiet here compared to normal india. I hung out with a Tibetan monk a lot and drank a lot of Masala tea.

This is the stupa that was built on the spot where Buddha was creamated.
Two crazy busrides later I found myself at the border for Nepal. I would have walked right out of India without a stamp had a nice Irish guy not chased me down the street and showed me the immigration office....which was a couple guys sitting at a table on the side of the road. Hahaha. Likewise, i could have walked right into Nepal without anyone stopping me. India was wonderful, but i can't deny the sense of relief I felt when I left!
1 comments:
your blog is nice ....
if you want any adventure trips around bangalore, you can find it at Thrillophilia.....
Post a Comment