Well, its been 3 years in the making, but i'm one week away from my 2nd voyage the the great communist nation of China. Keep checking back for stories and pictures.
Reentry
13 years ago
Well, its been 3 years in the making, but i'm one week away from my 2nd voyage the the great communist nation of China. Keep checking back for stories and pictures.
Posted by Becky at 10:30 AM
5 comments:
I will be watching you...... just kidding. its just me! Love heather
HI
Well, well what else can i say babie girl ..... I am sooooo happy for you, rock on!! I know you been waiting for this trip for a hot minute ...but guess what its here! Sooo Bon Voyageeeee MISSSSSSS
You guys look HOOOOTTT!! Keep posting pics....lol....i will be checking u out- OK! :)
Looks like the adventure is really picking up steam....i like that...OK u guys keep exploring,and some of us gotta go----YES---do the boring stuff WORK,WORK.
Post a Comment